Job Openings at TJ21
Social Media Marketing Associate
We are seeking a full time social media marketing associate to maintain and grow our amazing clients’ company’s social networks.
This person reports to the Director of Marketing. As a social media marketing associate, you will update social networks, and curate content to gain new followers. You will also create new social marketing campaigns, build brand recognition, and manage all published client content. While working with social analytics tools to track campaign progress and researching industry trends, you will maintain an active social presence and reply to customer inquiries. A successful social media associate will collaborate with clients' marketing, PR, and legal teams - along with our own marketing and media departments - to align company messages, promotions, multimedia utilization and goals for our clients.
Social Media Marketing Associate Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop and implement social media brand strategies, campaigns, and plans to build brand/company awareness
* Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns for clients and ensure brand consistency
* Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, FourSquare, Instagram, Facebook, and others
* Manage clients' company blog (if necessary) and editorial calendar that aligns with social updates
* Monitor social media progress using social analytic tools
* Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research the best ways to increase traffic
* Review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve
* Plan paid social media advertising strategies and budgets
* Secure new media partnerships
* Drive engagement with social media influencers
* Resolve customer issues through social media
* Create engaging written and visual content for the cients blog
* Work with company video/media team to coordinate and develop video ads
* Research, provide feedback, and implementing new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities
* Write effective, concise copy for multiple platforms, websites, and social networks
Social Media Associate Requirements and Qualifications:
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must have Degree in marketing, PR, or related field (or working towards that degree) or equivalent experience
* Must have Two years of social media management experience
* Experience with Buffer, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or HubSpot and others preferred
* Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, or Canva and Google Analytics
* Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) or Apple environment as well as Google Business tools (Sheets, Docs, etc)
* Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices
* Experience with technologies and best practices for web design, web production, and creative design across multiple platforms
* Experience identifying and creating campaigns for target audience
* Excellent analytical and time-management skills
* Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects
* Assist the Director of Marketing in all aspects of the growth of the firm
This position is not a remote position. You will work in the TJ21 office in South Bend, Indiana
To apply for this position, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
TJ21 is an EOE.
TJ21 Media Group, located in the South Bend / Notre Dame / Elkhart, Indiana market, is seeking a creative, hard-working and enthusiastic Video Producer/Videographer to assist the Media Communications Department with filming and editing commercials and content for broadcast and web distribution.
The ideal candidate should be able to help conceptualize, brainstorm, and execute a client’s vision by working closely with the media team. Candidate must have experience operating a camera, lighting a scene, audio, using equipment, editing and color correcting.
Candidate should have a flexible shooting style with the ability to handle larger-scale planned productions and "on the fly" b-roll and interviews depending upon the parameters of each project. The ideal candidate can contribute creatively to each project using expertise in film theory to consider the effects of composition, continuity, shot sizes, camera height, camera distance, camera movement, color theory, lens selection, manipulating depth of field and focus, lighting and exposure, shooting chroma key and knowledge of video codecs / media file formats.
Film/New Media school experience is a plus. Experience editing with Adobe Premiere is preferred. Some flexibility to work evenings and weekends as well as a good driving record is required.
No phone calls, please. Submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
TJ21 is an EOE.
What people say about TJ21:
TJ21 Media Group has been managing my companies media needs for four years and I can't speak higher of the professionalism TJ and all his staff have. Affordable, reliable and efficient from startup creation all the way to updating existing media. TJ21 is at the top of their industry in every aspect and will be the only marketing team I'll hire to handle my business needs!
Rex OwenXtreme Mobile Detailing
After a bad experience with another website developer a business associate referred us to TJ21. I was impressed from day one; they were prompt and courteous and completely understood exactly what we wanted and more importantly, exactly what we needed. TJ21 maintains our site and provides excellent customer service, I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Julie DozierArtcraft Printers
It is one thing to hire a professional vendor to create YOUR vision. It is another thing entirely, to hire a team of people who share that vision with you and genuinely want to see it excel. The team at TJ21 Media Group acted and continues to act more as business partners than 3rd party vendors throughout, which creates an environment for success and a spirit of excellence. I highly recommend TJ and his team for anyone looking to turn a great idea into a successful reality.